[mdlug] Curious - Phone Tapping Tech

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Thu Jun 21 11:21:25 EDT 2012

I am curious to know if phone tapping technology has "caught up" with
Holywood. In terms of being able to take a band and wrap it around a bundle
of phone lines and call that a tapped line.

I'm curious, because everything that I know regarding this technology
requires that each individual line be physically tapped/connected to in
order to obtain anything.

I'm talking about Plain Old Telephone Service. Nothing fancy like IP based
or similar.

Also, there's a guy, selling services, suggesting otherwise.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rob