[mdlug] Looking for distro experts

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Jan 25 10:52:04 EST 2012

> I am looking for people who are experienced users in any of these areas who
> might be willing to come present at Washtenaw Linux Users Group:
>
> 1. Fedora
> 2. Mint
> 3. openSUSE
> 4. Arch
> 5. Slackware
> 6. Unity
> 7. Gnome 3
> 8. Any other distro you happen to favor
>
> Thanks,

What exactly do you wish them to explian?  The average distrobution is
little other than it's mangment software.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Politically I have given up on being an anything-arian. I am for accountability and nothing else. Hold the government, in specific the office holders, elected or appointed, accountable for all actions taken in office. Authority must be granted grudgingly and reluctantly. When it is abused it must be snatched away at once. Be it a minimum wage screener at the TSA or the President of the United States.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org