[mdlug] Relay controller

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 23:07:54 EST 2012

Dan,

Good suggestion.  Initially I had planned on using an old laptop (because I have one handy), but a raspberry pi board would probably work fine too.  For my project, I need it to monitor 2 temperature sensors and control 2 relays.  I guess I'll do some more research on interfacing relays and sensors with the raspberry pi.

Thanks,
Mike