[mdlug] OLFI offers sysadmin classes from professional instructors at a price your boss will approve!

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:30:05 EDT 2012

Ohio LinuxFest is proud to announce the lineup for our 2012
presentation of the Ohio LinuxFest Institute (OLFI). This program
combines high-quality training from top professionals with a bargain
price you cannot match in most training opportunities. When you get
your training at OLFI, you can count on:

    OLFI classes presented by subject matter experts who are also

professional trainers;

    Trainers include employees of industry leaders like Red Hat and

Cloudera, as well as Linux Foundation and LPI;

    OLFI classes individually would cost several times more than our

asking price. This is tremendous bargain for professional training

OLFI isn't enthusiasts sharing their experiences, but paid
professionals leading students through formalized instruction on
technologies of the day. We have in-depth system administration topics
like performance tuning, SELinux, and advanced shell scripting. We
have a Hadoop double-header for people interested in Big Data. And we
have a Puppet double-header for people looking to tame their
configuration management needs. Time Management for Sysadmins and an
intro to the vi editor round out the formal training.

For all of the details please go to https://ohiolinux.org/olfi.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien