[mdlug] Logo

Art Dries artdries at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 03:44:51 EST 2011

Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:22:14 am

Garry Stahl said:

> I think we need to make some changes.
> The car is black, the tires are black, the Tux is black.
> Result the logo has too little
contrast.
> My personal solution would be to change the color of the car
to red.

I agree, too much black.
A splash of color would be good.
Didn't we have a red car on the previous logo?

> I could also replace the logo entirely with a
> photo of the white car I
have and Tux in the seat.

I think sticking with a generic car avoids rivalries  and the legal problems associated with showing preference to any particular brand.

> I could find a different car and put Tux in it.

I think the current logo works, it's sporty and not too photorealistic.