[mdlug] CBS rant

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:36:54 EDT 2011

R KANNAN wrote:
> No offense to those engaged in this discussion.
>
>   I do not understand the purpose of this forum at all.

It's a mailing list, and the primary communications channel
for the Metro Detroit Linux User Group

> I have asked some technical questions on Myth.

Which indicates to me that nobody else on the list is using Myth.
I'd offer some help, but since I've never even installed Myth,
let alone run it, I'm pretty sure anything I say about it would
be about as appropriate as if you asked me about living conditions
on Jupiter.

 > I have gotten one or maybe two answering posts.

Then those would be from people who have the confidence to
answer your question.

 >  None of them unfortunately were helpful.

It happens. Have you checked the MythTV site?

> But this CBS rant seems to attract people out of wood work to post,

What CBS rant?

Not to be a downer, but your post seems....bizarre...for
someone who has been on this list for over a year.