[mdlug] Lurkers Please Talk to Me

G Balaji gopinathan.balaji at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:24:21 EDT 2011

Thank you for your kindness for engaging me in a conversation.

I should also echo what others have already mentioned on this list - I
really appreciate the things that you (MDLUGers) are doing for Linux.

Being a programmer professionally, I do not do much sysadmin type of
work. Though, I've setup home networks, helped friends and relatives
troubleshoot stuff (nerd on call), and random things of similar
nature.

-B.