[mdlug] good deal on a web cam

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Thu May 19 07:40:00 EDT 2011

Joe Doehler wrote:
> On 5/18/2011 8:15 AM, Carl T. Miller wrote:
>> I forgot to mention, it's on sale for 7.99 and for a few hours
>> starting at noon it will be 2.99, including shipping.  Limit 1. ...
>
> I never saw the price drop below $7.99 + shipping. Interestingly, from a
> different computer (and IP address) the price was $15 (plus $4 shipping)
> during that "special promotion" time slot.

Yeah, I think I was confused when I said 2.99.  I had
several webpages open and think I was looking at a
different offer.  I still think 7.99 is a good price,
and I've got one on the way.

Next time I'll make sure I get all the details right
before sending a message.  Such as mentioning that noon
meant 3:00 pm our time.  Oops...