[mdlug] Quotas. How do they work?

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Tue Mar 29 11:41:57 EDT 2011

The majority of data transferred to us that totals into the hundreds of
megabytes each week, is sent in files less than a 2 to 3 megabytes with some
rare files approaching 10mb in size.

Larger files are transferred to us in different, more secure methods.

The volume of email received and sent is significant and we are a fairly
data driven business.

Individually, several of us receive an average between 50 and 100 emails
each day.

Thanks,
Rob