[mdlug] Quotas. How do they work?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Mar 29 10:30:07 EDT 2011

I believe what you're describing are soft quotas (as opposed to hard
quotas).  I've never set them up myself, but the user is indeed supposed
to be notified when he has reached his soft quota.  Also at that point, a
grace period countdown begins.  Due to my lack of hands on experience with
them, however, I don't know the method of notification (a message at
login, email, a pillow case full of doorknobs to the head...).