[mdlug] ulteo and office suite application server

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Fri Mar 25 21:44:52 EDT 2011

I was surfing and looking at running my own web based office server and
I ran across the Ulteo site.  This looks very interesting.  publishing
applications and desktops through a webbrowser.  Anyone deal with this
or something like it?
http://www.ulteo.com/home/en/home?autolang=en

I was also looking for a way to run my own Office suite server similar
to Google Apps or the new web version of M$ Office 2010.  I found
Thinkfree (http://member.thinkfree.com/member/goLandingPage.action) but
its not free.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Tony Bemus