[mdlug] CRT

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Mar 23 12:47:30 EDT 2011

Robert Adkins II wrote:
> I do not see the point.
>
> The costs to repair a CRT is almost assuredly going to be higher than the
> cost of purchasing a Flat Panel LCD with better specs.

Older monitor I use with the Amigas.  It syncs down to their level.
However it is not as limited as the actual Commodoe monitors I have.  So
yes, I want it repaired.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Journalism is publishing what someone doesn't want us to know, the rest is propaganda. -- Horacio Verbitsky
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org