[mdlug] CRT

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Wed Mar 23 11:08:41 EDT 2011

I shouldn't have assumed this is just a personal computer CRT screen.

If it is an industrial controller screen, it might be cost effective to
repair, because many controllers simply cannot have a completely different
type of screen installed in them, even if something of a similar size or
with an adapter can be made available.

At which point, it's usually best to contact the industrial controller or
machinery vendor/repair service to have that taken care of and even then,
they will likely suggest buying a newly made CRT screen for it as the costs
are usually negligible between repair and new and the new will have a
warranty lasting longer than 60 to 90 days.

Regards,
Rob