[mdlug] CRT

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Wed Mar 23 10:43:39 EDT 2011

I do not see the point.

The costs to repair a CRT is almost assuredly going to be higher than the
cost of purchasing a Flat Panel LCD with better specs.

Heck, it's even cheaper, in most cases, to just replace a flat panel monitor
or TV than have it repaired, unless one personally has the skills to
diagnose and replace parts on their own.

We live in the disposable future. It's not always environmentally the best
thing in the world, but man you can find a restaurant and set reservations
while walking around on the street without even making a phone call. Just
tap away, walk in and be seated when you arrive.

Regards,
Rob