[mdlug] Blue.mdlug.org + Washlug Meeting

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Fri Mar 18 10:03:41 EDT 2011

Yes, my only suggesstion is to have a good mic and
maybe mute everyone except the presenter.  I only
listened for a few minutes and I could make out most
of what was being said even though there was a lot
of background noise.

I will say that it is pretty cool.  I was disappointed
that I couldn't attend the meeting, but at least I
was able to catch part of the presentation.