[mdlug] March Meeting Reminder (3/12/11) - web-cast?

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Mar 11 22:44:40 EST 2011

Thank yo Tony.  I asked one of the guys at work to connect up. Hopefully he will.

Penguicon - they would like us to put the blue server inside their network at the hotel.   I'm thinking I can bring an extra computer too.  They have a locked room.  Or we can put it in our crash room - but they may not be able to connect us.