[mdlug] Fw: RE: Question about posting jobs on MDLUG

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Mar 3 10:38:03 EST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Karen Porat <kporat at visionit.com>
To: "gib at juno.com" <gib at juno.com>
Subject: RE: Question about posting  jobs on MDLUG
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:10:44 -0500

Thanks for the update. I understand that you can&rsquo;t post this out to the group.  Here is the description in case you know of anyone in your Linux network who might be interested.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I&rsquo;m based in Atlanta and I don&rsquo;t have a network in MI.

The location is Warren, MI
15 month project
Linux Con

Minimum 5 - 10 years SUSE Linux Enterprise server development and configuration/administration on PCs
Minimum 5- 10 years QT4, Linux, ODBC, Samba programming and configuration, GUI and Vector graphics programming on both Linux and Windows
Additional Skills:
Minimum 5- 10 years C++ programming and systems analysis
Minimum 5 -10 years systems analysis experience and excellent presentation skills
TCP/IP network protocols and optimization
Familiarity/programming experience with MS access databases
Familiarity/experience with test lab environment and test cell instrumentation
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field

With 20 U.S. offices, personnel operating in 38 U.S. States and global operations, VisionIT is a clear choice for your next career opportunity.  As a Tier 1 supplier to Fortune 500 and government agencies, VisionIT interacts directly with our clients to best position our candidates with hiring managers.  This extensive client base provides on-going opportunities across many industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Public Sector, Defense, Automotive, Technology, and Consulting.

Karen Porat
Recruiting Consultant
VisionIT
kporat at visionit.com | www.visionit.com