[mdlug] Discount for Agile Conference

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Jan 20 08:44:05 EST 2011

I'm passing this along. . . The Agile and Beyond Conference has configured Discount Codes for conference marketing.  All Sponsors, Presenters, Supporters and Representatives have a case-sensitive discount code freely distributable to any potential registrant between Monday, January 17th and the end of February.  The $10 discount code (did we mention it is case-sensitive?) available to the Metro Detroit Linux Users Group for distribution is:          MDLUGThe registration site may be accessed directly at:          http://register.eventbee.comThe discount code is typed and the "Apply/Remove Discount" button clicked.This is our way of providing you with a wonderful opportunity to 'tweet' an old friend (for example) with some good news.Looking forward and beyond,
Marvin ( Conference Organizer - http://AgileAndBeyond.org )
|  USA Cell: 248.866.4897
|  Email: MarvinToll at gtcGroup.com
|  Web: http://MarvinToll.com
------------------------------------------Join the LinkedIn ELIGA Group:
"Proven enterprise Architecture/Design/Implementation patterns are effectively communicated when including working software examples derived from a reference implementation."