[mdlug] Fwd: Volt Job Opportunity | Linux Systems Administrator| Ann Arbor, MI.

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 23:33:36 EST 2011

These kinds of solicitations are fairly common.  One of the questions I like
to ask is, "have you met with the department manager/hr/etc... regarding
this position?"
Usually the recruiter will tip-toe around that question if at all possible,
especially if they are located several states away.
Which then makes we wonder what kind of "great working relationship" they
have with the client, especially one that they have never met?

BTW, Volt has local recruiters in the Metro area, so I wouldn't waste too
much time with someone out of state.

-Mike