[mdlug] Webserver / Video Conferencing Server

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 12:24:18 EST 2011

Yes, it includes the hard drives (7 x 9.1G).  It takes 80 pin SCA-2 drives.  However, the interface from the array is Diff SCSI.  So you need a Diff SCSI controller in the server.  I have an Adaptec controller which works well with the array but it needs a PCI bus.  Do you have any PCI slots in the server?

I also have some 18G and 36G drives too.  If you want to mix & match the drive sizes.

-Mike