[mdlug] OT: "No clean" rework flux?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Wed Jan 5 12:31:37 EST 2011

I'm trying to repair a PS3 or two that gave up the ghost. I've got
everything I need (thermal paste, heat gun, etc.) except some good
liquid flux. It needs to be 'no clean' style since I can't really clean
the board well after I reflow the solder.

Seems like I might be able to get some from a place in Auburn Hills, or
eBay. But I was thinking someone on this list might have some, or know a
good source a bit closer to Farmington. (Or Livonia, my wife's bakery is
there.) Any suggestions? Thanks!

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                             (313) 227-2317

 "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare
       to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not
               eff it after all." - Douglas Adams