[mdlug] OT: Wireless Router Suggestion?

Robert Oliver rob.oliver80 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:29:30 EST 2011

I have a Asus WL-520GU.  It supports both DD-WRT or Tomato and also has a
USB port that I share my printer with.  Only $38 on Newegg.  So far it's
been pretty stable, I think I've had it for about a year.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320023&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Network+-+Wireless+Routers-_-ASUS-_-33320023