[mdlug] Microsoft STILL can't conduct business honestly

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:04:03 EST 2011

Art Dries wrote:
> What they did may not violate accounting practices. From what I read, they re-classified their revenue streams to reflect their recent org shakeup. This deserves further questions, but is not fraud. Many of their brands cross several markets.

Reporting revenues from investments as revenues from sales *IS*
a major no-no with the S.E.C.

And it wouldn't be the first time that MS has pulled that stunt.

They should have been "drawn and quartered" into legally
separate businesses (like Ma Bell was) like Judge Jackson was
leading up to until the case got switched to Koteler-Kelly.