[mdlug] Logo

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Dec 1 14:55:12 EST 2011

Blue 1966 Mustang with white stripes.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Garry Stahl <tesral at wowway.com>
To: MDLUG Main <mdlug at mdlug.org>
Subject: [mdlug] Logo
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:16:30 -0500

I have been working on the logo.  Increasing the resolution of the image
we have and cleaning up same.  Something that is bread and butter for
me.   The clean up is coming well.

HOWEVER:  I think we need to make some changes.  The car is black, the
tires are black, the Tux is black.  Result the logo has too little
contrast.  My personal solution would be to change the color of the car
to red.

I could also replace the logo entierly with a photo of the white car I
have and Tux in the seat.  I could find a different car and put Tux in it.

Thoughts?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Politically I have given up on being an anything-arian. I am for accountability and nothing else. Hold the government, in specific the office holders, elected or appointed, accountable for all actions taken in office. Authority must be granted grudgingly and reluctantly. When it is abused it must be snatched away at once. Be it a minimum wage screener at the TSA or the President of the United States.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org