[mdlug] Any good resources for IPTables?

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Tue Aug 23 21:20:26 EDT 2011

Have you looked at the "official" howtos?

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/index.html#documentation-howto

the networking concepts plus packet filtering howtos i think are pretty
well written.

Plus i love how the site is laid out, clearly German-language A4
Postscript is the most frequently used of any possible format :)