[mdlug] Android

David McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Wed Mar 10 11:59:21 EST 2010

On 3/8/2010 1:42 PM, Jeff Hanson wrote:

> Another resource brought to you by those evil Google people :D
> http://www.popsci.com/archives

	Speaking of those "Evil Google People" (stick 'em up! This is a thread
hijack!), does anyone have a good handle on just how locked up, or not,
the Android phones are?  I've been wanting to get one, but I'm on AT&T
and their first Android phone appears to have been deliberately
I-Phone'd in order to avoid The Wrath of Apple.  I'm wondering if it's
worth going after an unlocked Android to stick my SIM card into, or how
effectively one can "jailbreak" a vendor-crippled Android.