[mdlug] FW: Vmware/Linux Consultant Opportunity-Dearborn, MI

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 19:30:59 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Ray Colby <Ray.Colby at us.logicalis.com>
To: "president at mdlug.org" <president at mdlug.org>
Subject: FW: Vmware/Linux Consultant Opportunity-Dearborn, MI
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:04:01 -0400

Hello,

I was forwarded your e-mail address form Dean Durant.

My name is Ray Colby and I am a Senior Recruiter with Logicalis.  Logicalis
> is an international provider of integrated Information and Communications
> technology (ICT) solutions, delivering secure, converged computing and
> communications infrastructure and services. I saw your resume on Dice.com.
>

> I am looking for a VMware/Linux/Websphere consultant for a client in
> Dearborn, MI.  Our client needs assistance with performance related issues
> with their VMware/Linux environment. The assignment will be for 30 days.
>

> Do you happen to know anyone looking for an opportunity that matches this
> skill set?  The rate for this opportunity is very good.

***PLEASE NOTE THE NEW OFFICE ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER***

Ray Colby
Senior Recruiter
Logicalis, Inc.
34505 W. Twelve Mile Road, Suite 210
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
Tel: 248-957-5725
Cell: 248-252-0058
Fax: 248-957-5601
ray.colby at us.logicalis.com
www.us.logicalis.com

This email may contain confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender.