[mdlug] OT: Solaris 10 Priority Scheduling

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Tue Jun 8 23:49:20 EDT 2010

you probably know this but just in case -

the ultrasparc t-series CPUs, the highly parallel ones, cores, have
limited floating-point performance.  IIRC each CPU has 8 cores, but
all 8 share a single floating-point unit.

if you're running a single copy of your benchmark on an otherwise
unloaded server, this shouldn't make any difference.

HTH

danno