[mdlug] KDE 4

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Thu Jul 22 15:58:47 EDT 2010

> I use KDE. I hope that the team keeps in mind that people are
> on windows because they have it seems, no other choice.
>
> And with the flop of vista I'm surprized that we did not get
> more migration to Linux KDE or Gnome.
>
> David C. Lane

  That's because people stuck with Windows XP until Windows 7 came out.

  There was every reason to stay away from Windows Vista and now almost
every reason to update to Windows 7.

  Beyond that, the still primary majority of computer users just head out to
Best Buy and similar shops that sell computers and walk out with that which
is on the shelf.

  There's few "mainstream" retailers that sell Linux machines.

	-Rob