[mdlug] [Fwd: [Stilyagi] U-M Computer Showcase repair technician opening (fwd)]

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Tue Jul 13 14:40:11 EDT 2010

FYI, for fen in need of work...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:51:36 -0400
From: "Kelley, Aaron" <kelleyam at umich.edu>
To: "it-jobs at umich.edu" <it-jobs at umich.edu>
Subject: Computer Showcase repair technician opening

The Computer Showcase is looking for a computer support technician for our
repair service.  The posting is included below.

Thank you,

Aaron Kelley
ITS Computer Support and Repair
UM Computer Showcase

*************

Computer Technician

The U-M Computer Showcase is looking for a F/T (30-40 hrs, weekdays only)
technician for our computer support and repair service in the Michigan
Union. The ideal candidate will have Win/Mac desktop support and/or repair
experience, excellent customer service skills and the ability to work
effectively in a team setting. Retail experience and/or knowledge of
inventory management a plus. Pay is $10-12/hour, depending on skills and
experience. Technical training will be provided. This is a temporary (6-12
months) position without benefits. Please send resume and cover letter to
Showcase.hiring at umich.edu<mailto:Showcase.hiring at umich.edu>

Preferred start by August 2.

!DSPAM:4c3c6fa489991065390704!