[mdlug] meeting Topics?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Mon Jul 12 10:42:10 EDT 2010

During the last meeting we asked for some topics that people were
interested in either hearing about or presenting on.  Here is a list
that we came up with:

Setting up a home web server (LAMP) - there was discussion but I think
Gary's question wasnt answered.

Updates on Arduino - Can anyone talk to the i3detroit guys and see if
they are interested in coming and talking?

Virtual machines: setup and uses -  Any want to present or head a talk?

Setup a Secure SMTP server with SSL - Robin will Talk about it in
October.

Any other suggestion.  or more needed is people presenting?.?...

Tony Bemus