[mdlug] Open Source accounting software

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Wed Jan 27 22:47:52 EST 2010

I have almost 3 years of records entered with GNUCash, and I mostly like
it.  I've never used it to print checks;  I write a few checks by hand,  but
pay most bills through my bank's website.  One time I wanted to analyze some
data further in a spreadsheet,  and wrote a perl script to parse the XML
data-file and extract what I was looking for.