[mdlug] Technical Equipment

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Jan 27 19:15:30 EST 2010

Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> Noticed on e-bay that there's a LOT of government surplus
> electronic testing/evaluation equipment out there --
> digital oscilloscopes (single and dual trace) up to
> the 100 MHz range and more, spectrum analyzers, etc.
>
> Has the DRCC 501(c)3 non-profit status been acquired
> by MDLUG yet?
>
> If so, we might be able to get some of this equipment
> under this grant, or one similar to it.
>
> http://www.federalgrantswire.com/disposal-of-federal-surplus-real-property.html

The question asked of the dog after he caught the car....

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? -Mohandas K. Gandhi
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org