[mdlug] Laptop woes - Knoppix boots but Ubuntu doesn't?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri Jan 15 16:01:24 EST 2010

It got 40% through one pass last night, forgot to mention before. I'll let it run a full pass, but in my experience with dodgy RAM, if there's a problem it's usually found pretty quickly.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                            (313) 227-2317

 Microsoft complaining about the source license used by Linux is like
       the event horizon calling the kettle black. - Adam Barr