[mdlug] Open Source Development of new "Alternate Reality" product

Robert Jim Fulner fulner at alumni.nmu.edu
Tue Jan 5 17:26:19 EST 2010

OK,

So this just seems really weird to me, but the company I work for, Parrot,
Inc., is releasing a new "Alternative Reality Quadaracopter" called the
DRONE. Its some kind of toy/video game something that you can control from
an iPhone or iPod Touch.

I thought you all might be interested in it because they now have available
an Open SDK to allow other to make new "video games" for it. This certain I
would consider a whole new concept in the gaming word, one I don't pretend
to understand. But I thought you all might be interested in it.

http://www.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/en/project

**
--
Jim Fulner