[mdlug] Gutted APC Battery Backups Free to Good Home

Peter Bart petertheplumber at att.net
Sun Feb 21 21:04:32 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,
	I have one ancient Back-UPS 250 that appears to be in working order;
other than the battery, and one late model Back-UPS XS 900 that is not.
The 250 works fine as a surge arrestor, but since the battery will no
longer hold a charge it won't provide power by itself. The 900 was
hopelessy overloaded by yours truly and now randomly indicates overload
condition, despite having nothing plugged into it. It also no longer has
a battery in it, I took that and rejuvenated another ancient Back-UPS I
have. Both units are going to be recycled unless someone wants them for
parts.
--
Best Regards,

Peter The Plumber