[mdlug] MDlug December meeting

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Tue Dec 7 09:51:47 EST 2010

Next Meeting is December 11, 2010
     This month our presentation is Introduction to Linux.  This is from
Kevin O'Brien's series of basic Linux presentations.  We are happy to
have Kevin as a guest speaker.  Kevin comes from our neighbor LUG
http://www.lugwash.org - LUGWASH

	As usual  MDLUG meets monthly at The Gaudior Academy in Inkster. At
12:30p to around 2:30p on the Second Saturday.  Gaudior Academy  is
Located at  27100 Avondale Avenue Inkster MI 48141.  Each meeting
usually begins with MDLUG business. A presentation may follow. Often
general discussions are the order of business. (Contact secretary at
mdlug.org to learn the requirements and volunteer to do a presentation.)
After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

Tony Bemus
secetary