[mdlug] non-bind DNS server

Jim Broughton jbroughton at twmi.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 09:21:18 EDT 2010

Thats because Bind is seriously over complex for what it does.
I've been trying for years to wrap my brain around the Bind
DNS system and it still eludes me. I can write fairly complex
iptables firewalls while sleep walking but Bind throws me for a loop.
I have looked at but not used djbdns and it does seem a little less
complex than Bind.

Jim