[mdlug] non-bind DNS server

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Aug 16 08:49:28 EDT 2010

I use djbdns all over the place in lieu of bind.  He's simplified the configuration while still maintaining all the functionality that I've needed.  I haven't found any good web-based admin tools (in fact, I took a shot at building one).  It's also supposed to be ultra-secure (the author even offers up "insurance" in the form of $5000 (I think) with a guarantee that if your system ever gets compromised, it won't be djbdns that was used as an attack vector).

Greg