[mdlug] How was the meeting?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Sun Aug 15 01:41:12 EDT 2010

Unfortunately Mat was not able to make the meeting.  In his absense his wife opened the room for us.  I sat in for him and gave his Tech Tip, Reseting the root password. Then I contunued on with my presentation on how to setup a LAMP server.  Notes for both is available on the new www.mdlug.org Site.

Tony Bemus
Sent from my smartphone