[mdlug] New Website Live!

Raymond S McLaughlin raymond.s.mclaughlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 15:50:17 EDT 2010

Um, symlinks and directory listings are two separate things, afaik. The
old web site was highly dependent on symlinks while directory browsing
was turned off. I appreciate the effort, and it makes little difference.

Also, have you considered adding a counter so we can see just how many
(few) visitors we get?

Keep up the good work

Raymond McLaughlin
Server Admin MDLUG