[mdlug] New Website Live!

Raymond S McLaughlin raymond.s.mclaughlin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:46:41 EDT 2010

tony at bemushosting.com wrote:
> Ive made the new website live!  Please let me know if you have any problems.
> I have made symlinks to the old website to try to make it backward compatable.
>
> Tony Bemus
> MDLug.org webmaster

When you moved the information on the old contacts page to the new
about.html you didn't adjust for the different paths to the officers'
pages. I fixed it.

Also I notice that you have turned on directory browsing Previously,
when a browser requested a directory (as opposed to a file) apache was
set up to deliver the index.html in that directory, or else an "Access
Forbidden!" message. I had done this as a privacy matter, to deter
"poking around" Now apache serves up a directory listing. This isn't a
big deal, I was just wondering if this was intentional, and what your
reason was.

Over all the new web site looks great! Good job Tony!

Regards
Raymond McLaughlin
Server Admin MDLUG