[mdlug] New Website Live!

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 15:46:20 EDT 2010

2010-08-06, Monsieur gib at juno.com a ecrit:
> I clicked on the link for the ". . . more details" for the quote and you
> mispelled "novice". This is on the contact page:
> http://mdlug.org/contact.html

That wasn't the only *misspelled* (note the double s :) word. I've put
the corrections in square brackets:

> If you need help with your linux[Linux] problems the best way to contact
> the MDLug[MDLUG] or the members is through our Mailling[mailing] lists.
> We have lists that range from novis[novice] to experianced[experienced]
> users and problems. We even have a list for General Discussions and
> non-linux[Linux] related topics.

There are some additional errors on the rest of that page.

Some of this is easy to catch with a spell-checker, like aspell:

aspell -H check myfile.html

Tony really should run each HTML file through aspell.

Michael