[mdlug] Penguicon Room Party - MDLUG and SEMCO

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Apr 29 08:16:52 EDT 2010

Thank you.  It was good to see all of you.
We were able to settle all of the outstanding issues (except room key assignments).
Every object that we need per our list now has someone signed up to bring it.
We can still use more volunteers to watch the room.
Any additional money that anyone wants to contribute would be welcome. I'm currently $20 in the red for known expenses. I can cover this or some of you can donate for additional goods.
Please provide a receipt if you want money.
You can make this easy if you wish to just bring something instead of donating money.  But be aware that we have people signed up for specific items and you may duplicate.