[mdlug] OT: the great IPv6 debate

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:30:21 EDT 2010

the problem is not borked DNS; it is not at the server or at the client
site.  The problem is some broken network, somewhere in the middle.

Yes, someone somewhere screwed up; yes, they should fix it.  yes,
i should complain (and i do!).  all that said, this is to be expected
in this transitional phase.  Having application software that
exacerbates the problem just makes users want to turn off v6.