[mdlug] No Caterer for Saturday Meeting

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Sep 30 08:20:36 EDT 2009

Right, sorry.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Garry Stahl <tesral at wowway.com>
To: MDLUG's Main discussion list <mdlug at mdlug.org>
Subject: Re: [mdlug] No Caterer for Saturday Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:55:31 -0400

gib at juno.com wrote:

> I will not be able to attend the Saturday Oct 3rd meeting.  So, no caterer. Sorry.
> If someone wants to be responsible for the goodies I can drop them by earlier, say 11:30 AM.

Wouldn't that be the FIRST Saturday in the month?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? -Mohandas K. Gandhi
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org