[mdlug] Open source projects - when to say no!

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 15:46:47 EDT 2009

With some open source resources it is very adventagous to assign a programmer to tweek a program for the greater good.

Your salary is paid for, and for you to spend 60 or 80 hours is easier that entering in to a contract.

If it is just just an interested person.  there are other things to do like family and regular life.

David