[mdlug] Recovering damaged EXT2

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 16 09:59:04 EDT 2009

Dave,

If you were using the external USB drive in a pseudo RAID-1 configuration,
then all you data would be on the other drive (internal), and there would be
no need to recover anything.  And I suspect that the new USB drive would
have some sort of warranty, so if you can't get it working again, then just
send it back for a replacement.  Or am I missing something?

-Mike