[mdlug] Rapid website development

Brandon bfotiu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:21:55 EDT 2009

I've been rolling out a Joomla install at the place I'm working over the
last couple months.  Sort of a learning curve and since there are
plugins there is always the security concern but overall it has a good
administration system and works well for allowing mini-admins(managers)
and lower to submit articles.

If you're not making a site that relies on constantly new content PHP is
the way to go though.

Brandon