[mdlug] Network Cable and Tools

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Wed Sep 9 09:23:52 EDT 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:08:05 -0400
"Robert Adkins" <radkins at impelind.com> wrote:

> You don't have to worry to much about leaving extra length, if you
> run the wiring through the walls and into wall plates.
>
> It's significantly easier than it often appears to do this.
> (Especially if you have a basement, running wires all the way up to a
> second floor can be difficult though...)
>
> -Rob

	That's the plan! And I allready have several ready made chases
	to the upstairs from several mechanical equipment
	installations. Running pipes inside walls is a little sideline
	I have ;) Thanks very much for all the suggestions. I'll be
	buying local.
--
Peter The Plumber sm

Sent from a mobile Internet Tablet